3 New Albums to cure your Friday 13th fears

So, who thought anyone would look forward to Friday 13th? Have I got a surprise for you! Turns out the frowned upon-day of bad luck is actually taking a turn for the better with not 1, not 2, but 3 HUGE albums dropping on this very day.

So, who thought anyone would look forward to Friday 13th? Have I got a surprise for you! Turns out the frowned upon-day of bad luck is actually taking a turn for the better with not 1, not 2, but 3 HUGE albums dropping on this very day.

With the explosive return of 4 Award Winning EMA’s of 2015 (including Best Male Act, ohmygod!) – after 3 years of nothing – Justin Bieber; the exit album of the biggest, worldwide pop sensation One Direction; AND last years The X Factor winner, Ben Haenow (who is releasing his debut self-titled album) are ALL releasing brand new music on the SAME DAY! What a treat!

That’s not the only surprise, oh no! If you pre-order ALL Deluxe versions of the albums, you’ll receive instant tracks available to download right away, how awesome is that?!

Justin Bieber has already dominated the iTunes Charts with the release of his new single “What Do You Mean?” AND new dance music video to track “Sorry” that is featured on his new album “Purpose” that is available for FREE to all those who pre-order his Deluxe album, along with a ‘remix’ track of “What Do You Mean?” featuring Ariana Grande. We can only guess what place this album is in hope of getting in the charts at on release day!

WATCH: Justin Bieber – Sorry (Dance Video)

With the announcement of the year breaking many hearts of fan girls all over the world, the hiatus of One Direction hasn’t in any way, shape, or form stopped them from presenting their fans with a goodbye gift that is their first album as a four-piece, since the departure of Zany Malik back in April. 1D released their debut single as a four-piece, “Drag Me Down” and it quite legitimately, dragged me down to hell for the things I was thinking after watching the music video – how are they all SO beautiful? “Made in the A.M.” is the boys’ choice of name for this record, and to make the pain of it being their final album (until their reunion) a little easier for fans, the boys have released song “Infinity” to those who have pre-ordered their Deluxe album; along with dropping brand new single “Perfect”, and the music video is just that, too!

WATCH: One Direction – Perfect (Official Video)

And, last but by all means least, Ben Haenow. Or as I like to call him, Baenow. Ben has been in the shadows writing sweet, sweet music for the past 11 months since winning The X Factor 2014 with One Republic’s “Something I Need” – as all X Factor Winners do – and has just this month released his debut single featuring Kelly Clarkson, and it is indeed a BANGER. Ben really needs to give me his “Second Hand Heart” after listening to that track because I actually couldn’t deal with how phenomenal it sounds. Ben Is yet to release tracks from the album to fans who have pre-ordered his Deluxe version, but I can assure you they are on the way, and they are 110% worth the wait!

WATCH: Ben Haenow – Second Hand Heart (Official Video) ft. Kelly Clarkson

Ben is releasing his debut self-titled album along with Justin and 1D’s albums on 13th November, are we psyched? yes we are.

How excited are you for Friday 13th now?

Tweet us about it: @CelebMix

ncG1vNJzZmiblaGyo7nIsWWcp51ku6bDjJqjm62dqHq4tculZJytopp6p77InZiyZWFowal5xZ6Yq2WepMOmucGeqWg%3D

Share!